From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 18:51:11 -0700
I too travel a long distance to see Dr. Larry Snyder, as I believe him
to be a very very good ferret veterinarian.  I use the Lupron that he
dispenses.  I have an 8 and a half yr. old ferret who was losing his fur
and had adrenal surgery two yrs. ago.  He was on the Lupron immediately
after surgery and grew all his fur back.  He started to lose his fur
again about 8 months ago and when put back on the Lupron he grew all his
fur back again.  On the other hand, Ozzie, who is about 6 yrs. old has
been given the Lupron and hasn't grown ANY of the fur back on his tail
or
hind end, HOWEVER, he continues to play,eat, and basically enjoy the
heck
out of life.  Whether he grows his hair back or not is irrelevant as
long
as he is otherwise healthy.  These aren't the only two that have been
prescribed Lupron by Larry Snyder, as all the others have done great.
These are just examples of the difference in how the drug affects two
different ferrets.

Angie George