Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 1994 14:17:15 -0500
Hi all!  Just a short note on Ferrets Unmasked, The video.  I too have
previewed it, and it is as wonderful as Dr. Williams makes it out to be. :)
  You can order the video from FerretPaws for  $24.95 (introductory price) +
$3.00 for shipping and handling.   It is not in our catalog, however, if you
email FerretPaws with your order, we will respond to every request, telling
you where to send a check or money order.  (C.O.D.S are available for $4.50
more).  It is by far the most comprehensive video on the market today, and
one that every Ferret person should add to their Video Library.