From:
Michele Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2008 20:05:08 -0700
Hi all,

So I gave Onyx the day off so that I could personally say THANK YOU
to everyone who has been purchasing the stickers I am making. I can't
thank you enough! Eric and I have been barely squeaking by and every
penny I get from this sticker thing really helps! I am so appreciative
to all you ferret folks!

So, I have printed out more stickers and posted them for sale. I have
also posted some bedding sets!! YAY!!

Here's the links:

STICKERS:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250241071682

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250241073408

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250241074399

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250241075106

BEDDING:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250241097033

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250241101614

Oh, and OFF TOPIC... I have been making some Homemade Dog Cookies and
will be posting them for sale on ebay too. So when you get to ebay, add
me to your FAVORITE SELLERS list so you can be updated on when I post
new stuff.

Thanks again for checking out my sales and please feel free to contact
me with any questions!!

-Michele
Mom to Fattie, Pearl and Onyx (the spokesferret) as well as their
watchdog, Mandy.