From:
Benjamin Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2013 13:03:12 -0500
Hello everyone. How are you and all of your fuzzies? I have just put up
a new website that will have a live video feed coming from my weasel
room from time to time. There is also a chat room in there if you come
and would like to chat with me and others there watching Mazy and
Sitka. Right now there is a 15 viewer limit set by the video streaming
service I am using called camstreams. So, if you come and can't get
video even after downloading and installing Microsoft's Silverlight
plugin, which you will need to get the video feed, it could be because
there are already 15 people watching the stream. If more than 15 people
start coming to my ferret cam website I can request camstreams to up
the viewer limit though. I will try to get Mazy and Sitka doing
interesting things when I am running the feed so it isn't just another
boring live feed. Well, swing by anytime you like to see if I am up and
running and tell me what you guys think. There is a link to a webpage
on my FSU web account with another link on it to my ferret cam website
below the text of this email message. You will have to go to that
webpage on FSU's server and click the link there to get to my ferret
cam website. I have to do it this way, apparently not only on facebook
but with my own charter email service, because the free web space I
am using is on servers that are used a lot for spam and facebook and
charter will block me from sending the link to my ferret cam website
to people directly. What a pain. Well, c-ya around and *Dook Dook*.

from,
Ben aka vindy

<http://ww2.cs.fsu.edu/%7Ebarrett/ferretcam.html>