From:
PAT ANDREWS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 08:59:27 -0500
Hi all, and especially ferret lovers in and around San Diego.

I'm coming to San Diego for a few days after Thanksgiving.  The real
reasons for the trip is to accompany a friend who wants to see the baby
panda and take her first vacation in 14 years.

We will be taking a private tour of the San Diego Zoo and will take the
safari tour at the Wild Animal Park.  My friend will languish at the panda
exhibit, and I will do so at the black-footed ferret exhibit.  Hope I see
the little darlin'!  If I don't, the world won't come to an end.  I've seen
those on exhibit at the National Zoo in Washington and at Toronto (yea
Ferrets 2000!).

Anyway, my real reason for writing is that I would love to meet some
ferret folk from the area.  I don't want you to risk your ferrets lives,
so meeting them is not necessary...but meeting you would be a delight.

So, if you could email me here at home [log in to unmask] or at work at
[log in to unmask] to see if we could hook up, that would be great!

Pat and the Furry Inspirations (missing Sonny)