From:
"Ronald L. Sims" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 12:48:01 -0600
Dooks to everybody from a Lover of All of God's Creatures (almost all).

1. To Katherine & Dale, What happened to Coco Puff could happen to any one
of our fuzzy-kids.  What is important is that you gave CocoPuff Love, and
she will retain that love throughout eternity.  Since God gave, and still
gives, life to all things, the spirit of that creature will return to the
Creator, and you will be reunited again.

2. To Brian & Lisa, Saying good-bye is always difficult.  Love is the one
thing that brings us the greatest joy and the greatest pain.  But rest
assured, one day you will be reunited with Chi-Chi, and you will again have
joy of loving Chi Chi, but never again suffer the loss of companionship
with Chi Chi, where life will continue forever in the presence of our
Heavenly Father.

3  To Christy & Tim, I share the sorrow you feel over the passing of Andy,
from the physical world to the spiritual world.  As with the others, God
is merciful and just and He is PURE LOVE.  You too, will see Andy again,
and I am sure the Sandee is helping all of the furr-kids to adjust to the
unsurpassed glory and pleasure to be found in Heaven.

4. To JF, I am sorry that you think that communication with or from Sandee
is a joke or farce, to you in remembering the passing of a beloved pet
and companion.  I believe that Sandee is a real presence, and that she is
giving comfort to those who are left behind.  This is no different than
that of a human funeral service, as we try to assist those who are left
behind to deal with their grief and sense of loss.  As an ordained
minister, I have seen those who do not believe in an after-life, and their
loss is greater for they have no hope.  But for those who believe in God,
The Creator, and that HE Lives and is LOVE, have a deep grief, but they
have the hope of life eternal with their loved ones.  I am sorry for the
sermon, but I hope and pray that one day your heart will be turned so that
you too will know the joy of knowing that after this life, life eternal
begins.

Peace to all from God our Father, may your hearts be filled with joy of
life and Love.

Rev.Ron Sims,D.D.& Family:8 hooman-beans owned by 17 ferts, 5 canines,
2 felines & 6 fish