From:
"marie i. schatz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 1996 09:50:07 -0500
I have been talking to a lot of dog rescue people lately and for the most
part they all seem to think their breed (and pretty much most breeds) would
have a problem with ferrets, though a few just aren't sure or don't know.
There's a lot of talk about low-prey drive and high-prey drive.

Would you dog owners out there be willing to e-mail me with your breed type
(and a bit on your situation)?  I'm curious about the combinations out there
and whether they're successful or not since there's really not much info out
on how different breeds do in multi-animal homes.  Everyone seems to assume
a lot.

Thank you,
Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday and enjoyed the time off.
Mary, Boris and Giesela