From:
Amber Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 10:32:52 -0800
My little girl Charm found the phone.  You know how when those annoying
people call you and just hangup that you can dial *69 and call them back?
Well, I called these idiots back and they said they hadn't called..  it
must've bee a mistake..  uh-huh ok whatever.  Later that night I hear my
little girl dooking away and having a blast..  well, she had found the
phone.  The redial is bright yellow and she kept pushing it..  these
idiots were answering the phone and she'd dook to them.  It was hilarious.
She also likes to flip the channels on tv sometimes she will find
something she likes to watch.

Sandee, please look for Domino, tell him I'm very sorry he didn't get to
stay around longer.  I'm glad that Charm found him outside and bought him
home to me.

He should be greeted by Nickademus, Rivers, Snoopy, Peanut Butter, Mo and
a buncha other critters.  Could you also please check on my fuzzies and
give me an update?  I miss them so much, especially Nickademus my angel.
Tell them all mommy loves them and that they will always be in my heart.