From:
"Cindy C. Sooy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 1995 22:23:27 -0700
At one of the spring shows, my son purchased something called De-odor
rod, (or something like that). It contains particles that are supposed
to absorb odors and is renewable, you put it outside to "recharge" it.
They recommend hanging it inside the ferrets' cage. My son runs a
ferret shelter and has quite a few ferrets so it's kind of hard to tell
if this thing is doing any good. We're going to the Hagerstown show
next weekend and I'm thiking of getting a few more but I was wondering
if anyone else has tried them and what did they think? Do they work?
The ferret odor can get quite stong in my son's house. Thanks for any
advise you can give me.

Cindy