From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 20:59:43 EDT
Suddenly a giant poof of smoke goes ..... BLAM .... right in front of
you.  And who do you see as the smoke slowly dissipates?  Your friendly
neighborhood Oracle!

"Ah Ferret love slaves!  I have something for you.  From me to you ...
that is IF you like it.  But uh, if it's too off color for you ... well,
blame Wayzen (who originally found the link)."

And with the wave of a magical staff clad with hair balls ...BOOF

[This is very politically off color and in NO WAY reflects any political
opinions I have, because I'm the Oracle, and I don't have any.  It is for
adults only.]

http://www.thetoiletonline.com/leaveit.htm

Ferret Oracle

"Is that Ferret Porn, Oracle????  Huh Huh Huh???"
"Shut UP, Wolfy!"
"Sheeeeeeeesh"
Wolfy

[Moderator's note: The links people send get stranger all the time.  Be
forewarned: contains political satire and some adult language.  But it
IS loosely on-topic.  (Which also means it's loosely off-topic.)  BIG]