From:
BRUCE SKAKLE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 1996 20:20:30 -0400
Hi all,
Please be kind, this is my 1st posting.  Today on the QVC home shopping
channel they featured animal sculptures.  They are highly detailed
sand/cement molds.  They are done by Sandra Brul,(SANDICAST is the company
name).  They had dogs, cats, a gray wolf, and best of all, a cute masked
sable ferret.  I ordered one and was told a catalog is available.  I'll post
the address when I receive mine.  I was told that QVC will take orders as
long as supplies last.  The Item# is C-33685.  Price is $43.75 plus $5.97
s/h.  QVC phone# 1-800-345-1515.

BIG, you're forgiven for scaring me half to death the other night.I thought
you hadn't received the $35.00 subscription fee yet.  ONLY KIDDING!!

Dayna, you're an angel.  I can't imagine being able to see our 2 babies in
the pain Foggy and the others must have been in.  They are certainly in the
best hands.  Remember that you have lot of us praying for those little ones
and for you.  The donation I sent via FANGLADY can be used in any way you
wish.  I wish it could have been much more.  Just wish we were closer to
help you out, but from Bangor,Maine to CA.  would be quite a commute!  Love
to meet you,though.  Never met a Saint!

My Kirby and Bandit are scaling the toddler gate that we use to confine them
(HA!) to one end of the house so I've gotta go.  Hugs to all the ferts.  Oh,
our ferrets LOVE dried pineapple (the kind they have in trail mix).  We get
the LOW SUGAR/NO SULPHER pineapple rings from the health food store.  Anyone
know if this is any worse than raisins?  If they happen to get the whole bag
of pineapple rings, they just hide it, for later use maybe, they don't seem
to chow down on it.  I can't figure them out but they will take the
pineapple over any other treat/food I have found.

Take care all.
    Bruce and the Maine gang.
  and of course, Kirby and Bandit