From:
Debbie Whorley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 23:32:05 -0400
For those of you who make or sell stuff to raise money for shelters,
rescues and such, if you have business cards or another form of
advertising, if you'll send some to me, I'd be happy to share them with
others.  I'm always running into ferret people at the pet store or out
and about and would love to send more business your way!  If you don't
have business cards, you can get some pretty good ones for cheap prices
at VistaPrint.com.

Debbie Whorley,
4233 Zephyrhills Drive,
Acworth, GA 30101