From:
Kelleen & The INSANE 10 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 1996 21:46:40 -0700
Hi All,

Trish at Ferret's 1st brought my attention to the sweet little ferret in
Canada needing surgery for a blockage.  It was in the last FML.  The people
cannot afford to have the surgery done and this is an urgent matter.  They
also do not necessarily wish to keep this ferret as she cannot get along
with their other ferret.  I want us to help this ferret before it is too
late please!!!

I will start the ball rolling by offering up $25 towards the surgery!!!

I just got a rebate in the mail for that amount and would rather send it to
this ferret in need than pay some bills.  May sound stupid to some but this
is a fuzzy life we are talking about here!  Please help save this little
life.  If others would help you could either send the money to Canada to the
people or to me and then I will have it all wired there so it arrives as
quickly as possible.  Then I hope someone will coordinate with me on how we
can find a good home or shelter for this little one.  NOT the SPCA where it
would possibly be put to sleep.  My shelter will take in this fuzzy if there
is any way to get her to me.  I can drive to the outer limits of Idaho if
others could drive part of the way to me.  Otherwise let's find somewhere
closeby if possible for this sweetie to go.  Let's watch the FML in action
when it comes to saving a life.  If I had the whole $250 I would send it but
I have to thikn of Rockadoodle too who goes to a new vet in the morning.
THANKS ALL!!!!!!  Please e-mail me if you are interested in helping this
little one.

*      Kelleen & the INSANE Animal House              *
*      President and Founder of F.A.N.G.              *
*      (Ferret Association of Neverending Glee)       *
*      405 S. Orchard   Boise, Idaho  83705           *
*   I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday!  *
*   All they want is lots of love and great chow.     *
*         Idiocy is our only option!                  *
*     Dustin Hoffman from movie Outbreak              *