From:
The Clarks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 09:10:25 -0600
>:To :    Lisa Goggins <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Subject:  RE:   Please respond! Need help finding vet!!!!!!!!!

First, I like to wish everyone a very " Happy Thanksgiving!"

To Lisa;

Hi, Helga Clark here.  I live in Belleville, IL.  Have a good vet who does
cryo.  I travel to Murfreeseboro, TN and it usually takes me between 5 and
6 hours, depending on how many stops I make and how heavy my foot is that
day.  ;=)))

If you cant find anybody closer, you are welcome to come up and stay at
our place here to get the surgery done and if need arises, you can go
home and I will care for Otice till he's well enough to travel.( Wouldn't
recommend traveling such distance right after surgery.)

Like I said, this is an option for you if nothing closer turns up.

The only thing is, we may not be here after December.  Going west for the
winter.  But not 100% sure yet.

You might remember me, I wrote you about Otice before.
You can write or call me. 618-277-1543

Hugs for your fuzzies,

Helga
The One whose Motor Runs On Ferret Kisses