From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2012 09:03:31 -0500
Happy Thanksgiving

Dear Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/Shelter Friends and Supporters,
Happy Thanksgiving! At the Shelter, we have a lot to be thankful
for this year.

In 2012, we have:
* Sheltered 42 ferrets and provided the highest quality veterinary
  care, nutrition, medication, and an enriched play environment to
  all that are sheltered whether for short or long stays
* Rescued 11 ferrets
* Accepted 6 ferret surrenders from families in various need
* Found forever homes for 5 ferrets who stopped by the Shelter on
  their way home
* Comforted 16 ferrets as they crossed over the Rainbow Bridge

None of this would have happened without your support - time, talent,
and/or treasure!

Can you imagine life for these ferrets without the Ferret Farm?

Our ferret friends and supporters are the key to our financial
stability. And in 2012 your contributions are tax deductible because
we have been designated a nonprofit, charitable animal welfare
organization! With this in mind, please consider supporting
Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/Shelter this holiday season.

To make your donation, visit us online at
<http://www.ferretfarm.org/>
or contact us by mail at:

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/Shelter Inc.
PO Box 698
Naples, NY 14512

Thank you!