From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 20:54:40 -0400
Sukie, your stories of Chiclet's brave battle and fight for life are
inspiring.  How much this little one clearly treasured life and kept her
will to live despite the medical hardships she was facing.  We could all
learn from Chiclet's dedication to life.

What I hope is that we will all give tribute to Chiclet's strong battle.
To honor her and to show that though she lost her battle in the end, her
struggle was not in vain.  If the will she showed can be inspiration for
us to help other ferrets receive the gift of life, than her long battle
for life will be a success.  Please, in honor of Chiclet and in her name
make a donation to SOS or the shelter of your heart.  Please let your
donation give life to other ferrets, a life Chiclet so treasured.

Risa