From:
Jennie Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 09:59:25 -0400
My husband and I have two ferrets in the Louisville, KY area that need
to be adopted into a loving home.  We are expecting a baby next year and
cannot have ferrets at that time.

Our male, James, is 3 years old (born June 2002) and the female, Emma, is
almost 3 years old (born October 2002).  Both ferrets are medium sables,
in good health and are very close.  They must go as a pair.  The ferrets
come with their home, which is a 4-story ferret cage with hammocks
galore.  In September, both ferrets go to the vet to be updated with
their shots.

Both James and Emma love to give kisses and play with each other and
with people.  Their favorite places in our house are in empty boxes,
under a dresser or in a laundry basket.  James loves running backwards
and hopping.  He definitely isn't shy!  Emma adores playing with peacock
feathers (we get them at the zoo).  She is a bit more relaxed and takes a
couple of minutes to warm up to people.  They both love to play hide and
seek.  Both get along very well with other animals, as we also have two
cats and a dog, and both are very gentle with children.

Unfortunately, we must find a good home for our two fuzzies.  If
interested, or if you would like more information, please email me
at [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Jennifer Helton