From:
Janie Albrecht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 08:32:56 -0500
I went to my local hardware store looking for some of the suggestion made
to the list, but I ended up with a new one.

I found that you can use the metal corners used for sheetrocking.  They
are alumium and can easily be cut with tin snips.  They come in legths of
8 or 10 feet, and they are less than $1.00.  Another added plus is that
they have holes in them so they can be secured to the cage with bolts or
something.

I hope this helps,

Janie
Russel (Monster Boy),