From:
Steve McMall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 19:37:48 -0600
I know this may have been asked before but don't remember an answer posted.
I just discovered that a ferret that was supposed to be a Marshall Farms
ferret actually has 3 blue dots with one of the dots below the two forming
a triangle.  Anyone seen this and know what farm this represents?

I often see posts about people asking about pet insurance.  I received junk
mail the other day from JCPenney Pet Club.  They offer some vet discounts ,
two free vaccinations, coupons for "grooming, accessories, nutrition and
more", and a few other things.  At $8.95 a month per pet, I don't think it
would be worth it to me (or affordable, with six ferrets and a cat) but if
you want to check it out, the site is www.jcpenneypetclub.com .

Our deepest sorrow to all those who have lost loved ones recently......I
find the posts hard to read.  Ok, I don't have trouble reading ;^) but it
tears me apart inside as I read the stories and remember our two who have
passed.  I admit I often skim those to save myself the pain.  Many of you
write beautiful tributes.  The ferret hollow story was touching and amusing
and a great way to honor babies gone on to the bridge.

Two of our fuzzies won 1st place at the local Atwoods (farm implement
type store) for 5 pounds and under!  They were dressed as a devil and an
angel..... a team (good vs evil).  I won a 20 pd bag of Iams Kitten.  This
is way too much for us and when I mentioned to Steve that I wanted to send
some of it to a shelter, he said, send it all.  So..........if Troy Lynn,
Susan Malone, or Matthew in Dallas are reading this and can use it, the
first of you to email will be the richer.

No offense to the other shelters, but these are the closest three shelters
that I know of and I figure the UPS costs may be over $10.  Ideally, we can
figure some other way to get it to you than paying shipping costs.

Someone posted about the diplomat and behind -the-door poops.  The diplomat
shouldn't be too hard to make your self if you can find the thick, plastic.
Just cut and H shape.  I tried the tape on the carpet and that doesn't stop
them from digging in the corner.  Someone posted some time ago about an
idea to hang a corner hammock suspended between the door and wall, it would
fold up when the door is closed.

take care everyone
Becky and Steve