From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 19:58:18 -0800
!*mojo and noodles prance into the FML*!

Mojo: Hey everybody!  howz it goin!

Noodles: yea hey, I hope youre thinkin about gettin a raffle ticket!
*DOOK!*

Mojo: Yea, So yous can help out the ferrets at S.O.S.!

Noodles: Mommy says that there's a lot of kind people out there that love
us ferrets!

Mojo: hey, noodles!  maybe if they luv us ferrets, then maybe they'll send
even just a dollar !

Noodles: What can u do with a dollar?

Mojo: *well, you can get all calls up to 20 minutes for 99cents!  and just
10 cents a minute after that!

Noodles: MOJO!!  THIS IS NOT AN AT N T COMMERCIAL!!!!

Mojo: oh, sorry :)  but you can get a raffle ticket for a box of starch
peanuts with some really cool prizes in them too!

Noodles: ok folks, if youre interested in helping us fuzzies, then you can
buy some tickets

$1 gets you 1 ticket
$5 gets you 6 tickets
$10 gets you 12 tickets

*THERE WILL ALSO BE BONUS PRIZES INSIDE THE BOXES TOO!!*(including a
ferret run around ball and hand made *fleece* bell toys that are like
the marshall ones!)

You can either send a check or money order to:

v. wahoski
1002 8th Ave SW
decatur, al 35601

OR

pay by paypal, and send the $ to [log in to unmask] BUT to be
accounted for your raffle tickets, you need to send me a copy of the
transaction so i can count out your tickets, and add that to the total
raised!  my email is [log in to unmask] so GOOD LUCK!!!!

-noodles and mojo

~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_