From:
Nan and Sandy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 17:54:55 -0500
snipped ...

>The only thing that I thought could have made it better was if we (the
>audience) could have received pre-printed handouts of the speakers notes.
>Personally, I found it very hard to try and take notes, try and absorb
>all the material and then ask questions if I had them.
>
>I would like to make a request for hand outs particularly for day one
>(medical).  I would even be willing to pay extra for this.  I know this
>would also help with other veterinarians who cannot attend that I told I
>would bring back information to.  Sometimes I know I am guilty of not
>properly translating some of the medical lingo and having it in writing
>sure would be helpful.

I second this idea!  I am deaf and it is very hard to take notes and
watch the speakers at the same time!  If I have some information about
the topic, I could understand the lectures better (am sure others would
agree!)  I would love to have sign language interpreters or CART, but
that is $$$$$.  Handouts, even copies of the PowerPoint slides, would be
GREAT!!

Nan and SuperSnooper

God bless America!