Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 21:27:01 -0500
Help!!!  I've got horribly ugly bugs!!!  Hmmm...personal problem?  Maybe
a little bit of penicillin?

No, seriously, I have a 100 year old house and I'm getting huge water
bugs.  They're freaking me out.  I've got six fuzzies and do you think
any of them could hunt?  NO!  Course I don't blame them.

I've found a pesticide at Lowe's from Green Light.  It's Bioganic Organic
Insect Control.  Supposed to be safe for children and pets - naturally
derived blend of plant & tree oils.  Active ingredients are: Thyme Oil
4%, Clove Oil 4%, Sesame Oil 4%, Other ingredients 88% (water, soybean
oil, wintergreen oil, and lecithin).  It kills by blocking neural
pathways that aren't found in mammals or birds.  The bottle says it can
be used in and around (among other things) schools, stables, and corrals.
Ferret rooms were conspicuously absent from the list ;> Has anyone used
this product?  And are any of the ingredients something that could cause
a problem with a fuzzy's "delicate" system?

Sorry, gotta go, I've got six cold noses pressed against my legs.

Thanks a lot.
Darlene