From:
Nancy Farlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 10:49:07 -0400
Sandee wrote:
>I looked up Clover in da puter and found her over at da Tube Races where
>her and Alfalfa were involved in da races.  They were doing real good at
>it to and would place in da stuffed animal category.  They said dat they
>missed you a whole bunch but not to worry as everything up here is going
>well.  There is a lot to do to keep a ferret occupied and happy.  No
>hooman of course but you couldn't have everything.  They send to send
>along their luv and kisses to their mommy.

Sandee,

Thank you so much for checking up on my babies; that made my Monday!
Don't let Al cheat in the races, he can be a bad boy! ;)  But Clover
should keep him in line.  BTW, if you are ever planning another raid on
the cats, you should enlist Big Al's help.  You've never seen a ferret
terrorize a cat like he can...

Nancy and the remaining critters - down here missing our Clover Girl
and Big Al