From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 00:06:14 -0500
Waaaah, I'm so sad that pets.com is going away.  I loved their site.  I had
been planning to get one of their little cat beds, it was oval and the foam
core was completely covered by fabric so it was fuzzy safe.  The cost was
reasonable because of the $10 off coupon.  Does anyone recommend any good,
safe and reasonably priced beds that three fuzzies can cuddle in together?

Risa