From:
Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 17:21:17 -0400
Okay, Bob C, you've thrown down the gauntlet.  Well, we have a readership
that's willing and able, and some natural leaders who will clearly not have
the time to assume these responsibilities on top of all their others.  In my
culture - the geeks - if you suggest a solution to fill an obvious need,
heck, you volunteer.

I don't expect you meant to volunteer or that you want to be nominated and
elected into this duty.  So let's start throwing out ideas on what might be
the best ways to bring the current organizations together, or, if it seems
like a better idea, how to bring together an org.  to bring the others
together and take up the job responsibly and democratically.  I suspect a
lot of us know what we don't want and what we'd like to see that doesn't
already exist.  So - let's go!  How do we get the lion to lie down with,
uh...the other lions?

Melissa

 ___ Melissa Litwicki __ [log in to unmask] ___
 By the whole newsgroup devoted tennis showing
     it after scarfing fork and laughters