From:
ShariDiane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 1997 10:33:01 EST
Gina was a spaz this morning...30 minutes before the wake up alarm goes off.
Many nose kisses to get me out of bed to play chase, and then she went off
joy dancing with her imaginary brother.

Guess it finally dawned on Gina that the vet yesterday said "she no longer
has swollen lymph nodes on her neck or back legs!"

Of course this does not mean that she is free of Lymphosarcoma (diagnosed
Nov.  13th), but the 4 weekly shots of Prednisone with the help of Gary
Holowicki's "Timmy's Recipe" located at
<http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/>
plus Vit. C and Pau D' Arco recommendation from Troy Lynn is working.

Our treatment plan has been weekly Pred shots, and two weeks ago the vet
decided to change to monthly.  Yesterday's visit was for a two week re-check
just in case monthly was pushing it.  Therefore, Gina goes back in two weeks
(4 weeks=a month) for her Pred shot.

I'm guarded about her long term health and recovery, but will have a
thankful and merry Christmas!

Shari Gunter
Chipper "(yawn) Did I miss something?"
Gina "Get up! Let's play! Move it!"
Triangle Ferret Lovers club, North Carolina
http://www.trifl.org