From:
Dean and Becky DeGeer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:09:45 -0800
Hi, everyone.  I haven't been reading the FML lately, so if someone has
already posted some version of this, I apologize.  I came up with this
the other day, and wanted to share.  Enjoy!!

Carol of the Ferts
(sung to the tune of Carol of the Bells)

By Becky DeGeer
(with a little help from the carpet sharks.)

Hark, how the ferts,
Sweet silver ferts,
And sable ferts:
All color ferts.

Out, out they come
In every home,
To steal the toys
From girls and boys.

Under the bed,
Marias sled;
In with the socks,
Theres Timmys blocks.

Lights down the hall.
Bright silver balls
All round the place.
What a disgrace!

Up in the tree
Black eyes I see.
The star is gone,
Out on the LAWN?!?

Ornaments fly,
Thrown from on high.
Ribbons and string
In everything.

Gaily they prance,
Wildly they dance,
In the remains
Of candy canes.

Merry ferrets in the Christmas stockings.
Dancing down the hallway, gaily mocking.

Quick! Catch them all!
There, in that ball!
Lock them all up!
Playtime is up!!

Oh, what a mess!
Oh, what a MESS!!!

Dooook, dook, doook, dooooooook.
DOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!!!

Bright Blessings,
Becky
with Kodi-Bear, Twizzler, and Tanner
missing Cinnamon, Coke, Pixie, Chitterbox, and Yozum