From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2006 10:29:23 -0700
[Humour]

Robin Jones states:
>Kat is hardly just the web master...Robin, who is NOT a trouble maker.

Oh, sure Robin.  You need to lay off the fermented raisins, honey!  Do
you really see ferrets flying with green capes and matching Speedos?
Those raisins soaked in Mead have your brain spinning.

We ALL know that Kat is cross between Polly-PureHeart and Mother Theresa.
She just rocks and makes beautiful afghans while saying nothing but nice
things about everybody.

Robin NOT a trouble maker?  Blawha-ha-ha-ha-ha (Wolfy hand me one of
the Depends-quick!) First of all, look at the company you keep!  Wolfy,
Petey, Super Tonks, Dippy, etc.  That is a dead give away.  Look in the
dictionary for the word trouble and it says 'Robin".

Second, I think you get insider info from the Not-A-Vet herself!  Yeah, I
mean we know where trouble is concocted.  In that cauldron of yours!  The
Flo read you the spells while The Charmer and The Oracle stir the brew!

But Kat and I are as innocent as new born babes.  Didn't you even spread
trouble all over the nation recently in your bean-gas mobiles?  You
created that race just so you and The Tonks could get more raisins to
toss in the Mead.  Yeah, we know all about you!

Why don't you sell those extra plumb raisins and send the money to SOS?

Deva, The Pure