From:
Sally Filler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 09:06:15 -0800
>RE:Subject: Dook....dook dook
>. . .
>We must be special because I just do not see many of us out there on the
>ferret sites.  You see sables galore but hardly any 'binos.  I tell my
>ferret brothers and sisters that the red glow in my eyes is the power of
>the 'bino at work.  They say I am fruity.

Hi Isabeau Ferret- Crisco here,

I thinks I must be a bino too.  I have those red power eyes I uses them
to stare at the forbidden doors while chanting open, open, open..
Sometimes it works too!!  Try it!  Maybe if all us binos use our power
togetsher Jeanne Carley will have one of US on her next calendar.  Maybe
ME!  I am especially fluffy (not fat - no, no - I knows I wasn't named
after that can of lard stuff.  I thinks it is after someone important
like Count of Monkey Crisco or something like that.  Anyway got go work
on that laundry room door somemore...

Dook, Crissy