From:
Chere Mccoy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 19 Jun 1992 15:13:10 -0400
Hi, it's Chere McCoy from the FFIRC - Thank Michelle for the info regarding
cage building techniques'. When I get off line here I will read more care-
fully.  I think Steve is right we do need a kind hearted person who knows
much - much - much about ferrets as a 24 hour panic stricken ferret owner
hot-line.  Is anyone out there?  I don't know enough about Ferrets to
do it and I work so it's out for me.  I will contact Angela down at the
Miami Ferret Club don't know if she works or has time.  We definitely
need a volunteer.  Anyone with more cage building ideas please leave
there here.  BTW  we hold our first official Yawl-come meeting on July 7
1992 at 7:30PM at the Hertiage Center across from the County Court House
here in Vero Beach Florida  - Everyone will be invited General Public to
Please anyone out there who is in the area come and join us - Free Food,
Lots of Ferret Handouts,  A talk on Florida Law and Ferrets,  and a raffle
Hope to see a ferret List person there, won't you come???????