From:
Silver Eagle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 00:10:53 -0400
Hi everyone

We took Moxy back to the University of Guelph yesterday.  Generally they
were pretty pleased with her progress and so were we.  She had gone almost
completely bald after her shot of Lupron, but we had been told that she may
seem to get worse before she started to get better.  She is now sporting a
new coat all over, except for her tail.  It's still very short, but it's
soft and beautiful.  Her vulva has shrunk to normal size.  For the first
time since May, you really have to look to find it!  She has gained some
weight, and her energy level has increased.  She even did a little war
dance for me the other night.  She was a little anaemic last month so they
did more blood work and her haemoglobin has greatly improved and is almost
normal!

Moxy got her second shot of Lupron and it was the 3 month one this time.
She will go back to see Dr. Taylor in 3 months and will probably be
referred back to our regular vet for further shots, as long as my vet is
comfortable with storing the Lupron etc.  If not we will continue to take
her to Guelph.  It's a long drive, but well worth the extra effort, if she
continues to do so well.

I would like to thank everyone for the prayers and good thoughts for our
Moxy girl.  I am so pleased, I could just explode.  We continue to keep
all of the sick, abused and abandoned ferrets in our prayers.

Sally St. Germain and her 10 "Little Saints."
Hi.....my name is Sally.....I am a ferret-a-holic!!!!!!