Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2007 18:37:43 -0700
OK So I just wanted to give my 2 cents (cause I know you ALLLLLL want
to hear it, hehe)

I toss my ferrets all the time. When i am making the bed I do super
dooper waves in teh sheets and it throws them up in the air and flips
them over. And yet for whatever reason, they keep coming back for
more :) hehe Silly buggers!!

I know that if I could JUST get a boyfriend or husband I would totally
do a sheeet toss on them :)  Heck we used to do it to each other as
kids!!! No one ever came out of it with broken bones (Yes I know we
are lucky)!!

Oh I also toss them up in the air while holding them. Never very high
but a little light toss up :) and then I set them down and watch them
dance all around my feet :) hehehe

I love my babies!! My sister thought the whole thing was awesome to
watch and as an "OUTSIDER" ( As in not in the "Cool Ferret Club", hehe)
she thought it was very interesting and made sure to tape it for my
neice and nephew to watch (over and over and over). My neice left me a
messge completely quoting a chick (hehe) who was on there. I abotu died
when I heard my 7year old neice say: ....Elastic, underwear, drag.....
WHAT?? hehe When did she get a ferret? :):):):)

Hugs,
Staci