From:
Bonnie Dohrwardt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 11:22:33 EDT
I just wanted to thank you for Modern Ferret, you see it save my life.  If
I wouldn't of seen your magazine 2 years ago at Petco I wouldn't have ever
gotten my first 2 ferrets.  I had a drug problem that could have cost me my
child, my job of 16 years and maybe even my life.  But some thing wonderful
happen to me after reading Modren Ferret I found laughter.  Clean, pure,
laughter from my soul.  I studied and read your book, I called the shelter
in my area and went to see all the fuzzies.  One tiny little girl came up
to me and wrapped her paws around my arm and I was saved at that minute.  I
went home and started putting all this "energy" into getting ready for the
pair of girls to come to their new home.  When they arrived my life
changed.  I learned to laugh again, I stayed "clean" and started telling
people that ferrets were better than drugs.  They sure made me feel better
then any "high" I've ever had.  I have to admit I'm addicted to fuzzy's
now, I now have 7.  But my babies have shown me away to deal with my hurts
instead of self meditcating myself.

I'm so sorry for what other have hurt you with by their e-mails.  But I
wanted you and everyone on the FML to know I thank GOD every day for you
sharing yourselfs and your ferrets with me thur Modren Ferret.  With Gods
help anything is possiable, Put it in his hands and he will pull you thur.

Thank you again you two are very speical people.

Sara