From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 09:34:44 -0400
Hello Moxie,
We had this problem early on in ferret years-- so we did the following.

Purchased a cotton polyester flat bed sheet - flipped the box spring over -
used a commercial staple gun and stapled the bed sheet while pulling it
taught-- all the way around placing staples close enough together so little
ones couldn't pull on the sheeting.  It has saved us considerable worry and
fret!

Hope this helps!

Alicia
from the pre Ferret Wise days!