From:
Bill & Laura Baran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 23:13:43 -0700
This time it is right!  All of you who tried to pay to
[log in to unmask] should not have been charged because that account
does not exist.  You did not get charged.

For the FERRET TAROT CARD Raffle... Use this email:
[log in to unmask]     $1 per ticket or 6 for $5
(two T's)

This is the Pacific Ferret Shelter Network account and you will be
entered in the raffle.  Please excuse us, we're working on the learning
curve principle

Sorry all..  but please support our good cause.  the cards are great!

Laura Baran in conjunction with Kevin Bonner and the PFSN