From:
Dawn Tepley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 00:05:10 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Here is  the reason for my problem:
I keep my ferrets in my bedroom; And I want to use Aromatherapy products.
Will it have any bad effects on my ferrets???  Its healthy for humans but
I have no idea if is safe for ferrets.  I hope you can help me.  I do not
know much about it myself but I would also like recommendations for good
reasources & books to.  Sooooooo, if anyone can help with either of my
questions, I will be eternally grateful (Sheesh, I always say that, but
hey, its the truth :^).  Besides, the ferrets do have there "own" smell,
and it would be nice to have a nice fragrance other than it.  Thanks in
advance.

Bright Blessings,
Heidi