From:
lisette lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 21:51:36 -0500
I am new to the FML, but have been reading it off and on for several years.
Petco, according to peaple who work there, will let any child hold any
small animal.  There is no petting area-only the hard tile floor.  Animals
are frequently thrown or dropped on the floor, and badly injured.  To avoid
Vet bills, the animal is placed in the freezer.  That is what I am hearing.

 Any one else out ther talking to the people that work there?