Date:
Sun, 12 Jul 1998 22:14:14 -0700
I just read this.  I had to copy it.  Does anyone know for a fact this
REALLY happens?  I was horrified..  The poor ferrets.!!  Then common sense
took over.  The ferrets probably went to sleep.  But the description of the
ferrets as vicious.  Is this in the guiness book of records???

Reg Mellor, age seventy-two, is the reigning world champion of "ferret
legging." Ferret legging is a contest involving "the tying of a competitor's
trousers at the ankles and the subsequent insertion into those trousers of a
couple of particularly vicious, fur-coated, foot-long carnivores called
ferrets.  The brave contestant's belt is then pulled tight, and he proceeds
to stand in front of the judges as long as he can, while these animals with
claws like hypodermic needles and teeth like number sixteen carpet tacks try
to get out." Reg Mellor holds the world record at five hours, twenty-six
minutes.

Big Mama.
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/7145610