Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 07:42:12 -0700
Dear Annoyed,

I am very much at you right now.  No one EVER has the right to tell
other people how they can feel.  I just lost my little Gizmo two weeks
ago so my pain is still so fresh.  The people on the list with their
condolences, sympathy and promises of the rainbow bridge are the only
things that have gotten me through.  I AM a mother of human children and
feel no less for them.  My fur babies are equally important to me.  You
had to know when you wrote your post that you were going to open yourself
up to some major flaming from this list.  One day you may need help or
advise from these people as I have, and I bet you will have a hard time
getting it.  Why?  Because this is a family made of very passionate
ferret people who I have seen go to great lengths to help an abandoned or
abused ferret, to provide transportation and knowledge.  These people
feel very stongly in the rainbow bridge and their belief in Sandee.  You
cannot tell anyone how to feel!!!!

Good Luck,
Lynn Barker
along with Bandit,Mitzi,Skittles and Farrah
missing our beloved Gizmo