From:
Albert Bachur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 21:22:39 -0700
10-3-2002

On 9-29 I wrote a letter stating my dissapointing experience with writing
to Gray Davis and how he and his office handles letters addressed to him
regarding Ferrets and Ferret Legalization.  It was not my intention to
frighten people into not writing letters regarding Ferret Legalization.
We do need those letters, the more the better, but DO NOT send them to
Davis or his office.  If you write to the DFG, you will receive a reply
stating why Ferrets are Illegal in California, period.  Send those
letters you write to the elected officials who we believe are willing to
help us.  I believe that you can get the names of the helpful elected
officials through Ferrets Anonymous .  KEEP WRITING.

Sincerely,
Al Bachur