From:
Hey Hey Hey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 22:38:56 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I joined the list a couple of days ago and this is the first chance I have
had to introduce myself.  My name is Karen and I have 4 ferrets.  I am
totaly and absoulutely in love!!  My first ferret is a beautiful tiny sable
girl.  She weighs in at a whooping 1.4 1bs and is my little warrior queen,
alpha female.  Her name is Jubilee and she is so wonderful that I just had
to have more.  Next I got Rinkydink.  She is a plump little girl.  About 8
months old and weighing in at 2.2lbs.  She is my little diplomat.  She gets
along with everybody.  She is a khaki color.  I am unsure of the exact
classification.  She started out as a siameese point but has darkened up.
My next ferret is a beautiful big boy.  He is a dark sable and when you
look at him you just think Bubba, but his name is Big Fun.  He is a rescue.
He came to me with his cagemate Frolic.  Frolic had adrenal and passed away
in surgery.  We almost lost Big Fun too.  When Frolic passed he quit eating
and playing.  He would just lie on his back in my arms and gaze up at me.
That was all it took to convince me he was never ever leaving my care.  He
is now my most devoted lap ferret and follows me everywhere.  Big Fun is
about 2 years old and is a whopping 2lbs 12 oz.  Last but not least there
is Sterling.  She is my little foundling.  She was found wandering around
outside so they called me to come and rescue her.  Sterling is a silver
mitt.  She is about 4 months old and weighs about 2 lbs.  She is very
loving and playfull.  I named her Sterling because of her color and because
she is so...... beautiful she must be an uptown ferret!  LOL!

Anyhoo, thats us.  We are looking forward to getting to know you all!

Dooks and Blessings,

Karen, Jubilee, Rinkydink, Big Fun and Sterling