Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 01:34:55 -0800
CJ,

No, I am not a shelter in Reno.  I was just a little piqued at the "So
What" response Anonymous gave to my 'attempted humor' at taking Northern
Nevada out of the statement.

FerretGuy's wife left me a private post all apologetic about the mistype...
Hey..no problem..my 'beef' was not with any of you folk.  It was with
anonymous and I think Sukie and Dr. Williams said it best to the anonymous
poster..I need add nothing.

I say again....No apologies needed from you folks.  Keep up the good work!

For Our ferrets.

MC, The Rude One
(With Snorkle, Tuzigoot, and Bancho.  In spirit, Bubba, Billy-Bob, and
Garret)