Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 1997 19:23:47 -0500
Hello CA UPDATE Folks,

This message from Jan says it all.  For those of you not knowing what to do,
he spells it out pretty plainly, and it's clear what our job is-- to spread
the truth about the ferret, meet now with our Assemblymembers, and call
local radio, TV and newspapers.  If anyone doesn't have Jan's editorial,
please e-mail me and I'll send it to you.  Please, schedule those meetings
with your Assemblymembers, especially if they are new.  Please let me know
if you are scheduling a meeting with your Assemblymember so I can send
others with you, or make sure you have what you need in terms of ferret
information.  I don't want to be sending copies of this information to more
than one person in a district, so let's coordinate on this.  Please call me
if you're willing to meet with your Assemblymember.  We have just been given
the green light so please, let's get going on all of the fronts Jan
mentioned.

Jeanne Carley
Californians for Ferret Legalization