From:
"Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 1997 17:38:55 EDT
[Sent as a special mailing earlier today. BIG]
This is the news as I understand it:
A last minute stay of execution was granted once again, this time by the
Michigan Supreme court.   This does not mean Kodo is out of danger -- in
fact, far from it -- but it does mean the case will probably be reviewed
one more time.  This is not the time to give up - I hope we can all keep
the pressure on.  Kodo remains a prisoner at this time.

Anyhow, I know many of you were feeling pretty down this afternoon, so
I'm sending this quick note to keep you up to date.  The next FML will
be out at the usual time.

Keep your faith...

Bill