From:
Amy Sodus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 18:27:39 EST
>In order to be as careful as possible, ALL Utah fuzzies were tested for
>ADV.  This did eat away at some of the funds that would have been used
>for other medical treament, but it was THAT important to test to make sure
>ADV wasn't present and in turn prevent further spreading of the disease
>through adoptions.

Because the testing was done, I knew that my original four were safe.  I
knew that mine were negative by testing.  And if it wasn't for Troy Lynn's
efforts, I wouldn't have these four Utah ferrets in my life.  I am very
happy with the four I have, they bonded and get along well with my
original four.  They also have brought much joy in all the live's they
have touched here.  If it wasn't for her efforts, the four wouldn't have
found a loving home willing to work with them to bring them back to full
good health.  And four new brothers that took it upon themselves to teach
them how to be a happy ferret.  One particular Utah ferret wouldn't have
found his true love Mommy.  He is always at my side and loves being in my
arms.  He goes to play and comes back for a snuggle.  Because of Troy
Lynn, many ferrets got to have a much better life.

Amy and the boys
God Bless America