From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 23:00:47 -0500
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled Tag-N-Runners...

(TAG! Yer it!  Yaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, git outta my way!  He's gonna GIT me!)

All these folx worrying about a ferret biting them and causing them to
get rabies.  What a bunch of idiots.  Ferrets aren't dangerous.  From all
the research I've done over the last few years, I haven't been able to
document a single case of a ferret tackling and eating a cow, knocking
down a full-grown (or even a partially grown!) human and mauling them, or
causing a jet plane to fall from the sky (from being sucked into a jet
engine).

I *have* been able to document, however, that a human female named
"Kelly" bit her husband and killed him.  I'll bet they don't quarantine
*her*!!!  What's the "shed" time for a human, anywayz?  I say put the
girl in her cage, take away her hammy and put her on a diet of kibble
and water for...like...a bunch of time!!!  Take her toys away, too!

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!
---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/