From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 12:03:54 -0400
Of course, flowers can be done from a distance for those of us who are
sending them to
Eternity Funeral Home
(1650 Art Museum Dr., Suite 15,
Jacksonville, FL 32207,
1-904-348-5579),
or you can contact the funeral home's usual florist, Flowers by Pat
1-800-741-3967.  His funeral is 9:30 in the morning on Thursday so they
have to be delivered before 5 tonight or by 9 tomorrow morning.

Christopher loved flowers.  Steve and I sent white carnations because
Christopher told me to think of him whenever I smell dianthus.  Don't
send yellow, please.  Christopher disliked it.  He loved purple and white
so his parents have requested those colors.  If the florist runs out of
white and purple, he didn't scoff at blue or pink, either; he did a
marvelous painted "stained glass" window of a water garden for his home
in those shades.  I really hope that a lot of people send flowers.
Christopher loved flowers.

The funeral home also told me that
http://www.jacksonville.com
has a guestbook section for those who are leaving messages for his
family, and they told me that his parents have chosen to use it.  Here
are the steps:

1. Go to http://www.jacksonville.com
2. On the left-hand side of the page you will see a 'button" marked
   "Archives"; click that.
3. That will take you to a place where you can select "Obituaries";
   click to read them and scroll down one to Christopher's.
4. Select the Guestbook by Christopher's obituary and sign in, please.

Everyone on the FHL has been helped by Christopher since he started it
and I know that reading that he helped you will be a help to his parents.