From:
Anthony & Barbara Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 1996 23:05:46 -0800
Zydaca!
Yes, we have a new baby!  Seymour seemed so lonely since we lost little
Espresso, (three weeks ago), so we called the ferret shelter, went through a
lot of phone tag and other creative ways to waste time, and aquired this
wonderful little furr-bean!  Seymour and I picked her out this weekend, but
she was not finished with all her shots, so we didn't get to take her home
til today.  She is really neat looking.  She has a white face and chest with
a little black right around her eyes and a ghost of a mask.  The rest of her
is sorta sable... but not really.  It's hard to describe!

She is very, very cute!  And she squeeks!  I've never heard a ferret make a
noise like it.  Seymour "chuckles" when he wrestles, but she makes a little
squeel like a guinea pig or something... In a way it seems like its too
soon, but it really was horrible seeing Seymour look so sad when I had to
leave for school, and there was no one to play with!  And it seemed so
quiet...

We named her Zydaca, like Zydaco, but more feminine:-) (I know, I come up
with strange names;)) It fits her, I think.

Oh yeah....
Another way to tell your ferret has driven you completely insane...
David Ellis wrote:
>" You know far more about ferret diseases and health than you do about
>your own."Is this crazy? ;-)

I think we're all nuts then!  Even worse, though, is when you allow yourself
to remain sick for months without going to the doctor, but there is no limit
to the cost you will spend to get the ferret better.

    --Barbara T and the amazing furry butts:
Rats-Vegemite, Quizeen, Boingo:Ferrets-Seymour, Zydaca:Cat-Psycho-kitty