From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 08:39:37 EST
Hello,

I decided to get the gang something new.  I don't use water bottles
anymore.  I use one big water dish that was left over when my rottie
passed away.  I now decided to purchase one of those petmates water
systems.  I figured it would help the ferts because they could get to the
water more comfortably.  It also circulates water continuously.  Needless
to say, what I thought would not be what they think :).  You say I should
know better than that.  It now has become a new toy.  I fill it, they
splash it everywhere.  I fill it.  They drag it.  I fill it.  They play
in it.  So, I decided not to fill it.  THEY TOOK IT APART.  This morning
I was looking for pieces.  Who is going to win?  Naturally, THEY ARE......
What BRATS........ But, that's what makes us love them.  I think it's
their behavior toward things that keeps us intrigued.  May all your days
be as stimulating as mine.

Dooks,
Benita and the 12 Circus Monkey's