From:
Bonnie Tormohlen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2012 00:17:42 -0700
MC, apparently some people didn't find it very funny at all.
<http://www.examiner.com/article/cbs-anti-ferret-two-and-a-half-men-episode-angers-portland-ferret-community>

I don't have time for television, so I didn't see the episode in
question. I'm not entirely humorless (yet), but I have to say that
anything that presents ferrets in a bad light (attack, vicious, rabid,
whatever) I am certainly not amenable to. One only needs to have a
single conversation with a pig-headed, ignorant CA Fish and Game
official...or rescue a batch of ferrets from a California research lab
where they are nothing more than "wild animals" to understand why some
people would be upset about negative portrayals of ferrets on any
level.

Ah well....so how 'bout them Giants eh? Ferret. :)

Bonnie Tormohlen
Managing Director
Northern Arizona Ferret Alliance & Rescue, Inc